The XT Tactical Riot Helmet is a lightweight and super tough protective helmet for military and law enforcement. Whether its crowd, riot, or corrections control, the high density thermo composite shell combined with the Lexan® polycarbonate face shield provides full head and face protection against almost all non-ballistic threats, such as chemicals, rocks, bottles and other projectiles.
- Meets N.I.J. Riot and Crash standards
- Meets or exceeds:
- NIJ 0104.02 (riot)
- NIJ 0105.01 (crash)
- DOT FMVSS-218 (impact retention only)
- Super Comfort Control for extended duty operations liner is made of energy absorbing expanded polystyrene (EPS) in all impact areas
- Quick release harness-retention system
- Permanently attached neck protector
- Lexan® polycarbonate tactical face shield with liquid seal
- Accepts most gas masks
- Shell edge is finished with a tough molded trim
- Scratch resistant finish
Helmet is supplied with a 6 1/2″ full-flip polycarbonate face shield .150″ thick with a clear optical grade finish. The liquid seal is molded TPE material, black and semi-rigid. The liquid seal is affixed to prevent passage of liquids from the helmet dome or face shield into the inner shield surface when the shield is in the deployed position.
The tactical neck protector is constructed out of high impact AB outer material lined with 1/4” shock absorbing vinyl knit rile inner padding.