INTERNATIONAL ARMOR’S WARRANTY
- All ballistic panels manufactured by International Armor Corporation are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from date of purchase.
- All nylon covers carry a 3-year warranty from date of purchase.
- All removable poly-cotton carriers carry a 18 month warranty from date of purchase.
- If you are not fully satisfied with the comfort and fit of your tailor-made vest from International Armor, contact our warranty department immediately.
- International Armor will make any necessary alterations free for a period of (90) ninety days form receipt of purchase.
By accepting any of International Armors products, the purchaser accepts all and full responsibility for all aspects of the product and its use including but limited to fit, style, size, body coverage, threat level, ballistic properties and configuration.
International Armor extends the following limited warranty to the original purchaser of this bullet resistant armor. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages. As to purchases governed by the laws of these states the limitations herein set may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty shall apply only if the ballistic protective equipment is used and maintained in accordance with normal use. Any misuse or abuse voids this warranty. This warranty is void if the vest is altered in anyway, if another company not approved by International Armor manufactures materials used in conjunction with International Armor vests.
International Armor will inspect this product for wear and tear at the request of the customer during the life of this warranty. Should International Armor determine that abnormal wear and tear has occurred it will repair or replace necessary materials at the expense of the customer, which will keep in effect this warranty. Any damage found through normal use will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Should this equipment prove to be defective during the warranty period, International Armor shall, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective ballistic panel and/or fabric carrier cover at no costs.
This warranty is void if:
- The vest is altered in any way.
- If the materials used is conjunction with International Armor vests are manufactured by another company not approved by International Armor.
- If proper care and washing instructions supplied with the vest are not followed.
- If the vest is subjected to abnormal use.
If questions arise pertaining to care or maintenance of this vest, as subject t this warranty, contact International Armor for specifications.
All claims under this warranty shall be made via email or by writing to:
INTERNATIONAL ARMOR CORPORATION
1315 Calle Avanzado
San Clemente, CA 92673